Samastipur (Bihar), Oct 20 (ANI): At least one person died and six persons were injured after police allegedly opened fire at the protestors in Bihar’s Samastipur on Friday. Angry locals are protesting over police failure in arresting the criminals involved in the killing of the medicine supplier, Janardan Thakur and kidnapping of the girl. Accusing the police for negligence, furious people set some vehicles on fire and pelted stones on the police officials.
- Next story Long-awaited Kedarnath reconstruction plan gets a go-ahead from PM Modi
- Previous story A bridge collapsed on Ravi river in Chamba of Himachal Pradesh, 6 people injured
- Neymar gives PSG fans a boost, says he wants to win Champions League
- Eyewitness narrates Alwar lynching incident
- ITBP adopts school to provide education to students of Naxal affected area
- Rahul Gandhi authorised to form campaign committee, take decision on alliances: Congress
- Rahul Gandhi would be the only face projected in LS Polls: Congress