Samastipur (Bihar), Oct 20 (ANI): At least one person died and six persons were injured after police allegedly opened fire at the protestors in Bihar’s Samastipur on Friday. Angry locals are protesting over police failure in arresting the criminals involved in the killing of the medicine supplier, Janardan Thakur and kidnapping of the girl. Accusing the police for negligence, furious people set some vehicles on fire and pelted stones on the police officials.
- Long-awaited Kedarnath reconstruction plan gets a go-ahead from PM Modi
- 1 dead, 6 injured as police opens fire on protestors
- A bridge collapsed on Ravi river in Chamba of Himachal Pradesh, 6 people injured
- Some youths burned alive a 7th class school girl in a village of UP
- BlindWarrior Sven hopes to become blind professional player of Street Fighter