Anand (Gujarat), Nov 25 (ANI): A person lost his life after his car collided with a bus in Gujarat’s Anand. On Saturday night, a CNG car collided with a luxury bus, which led to the two vehicles burst out in flames. The car driver died of burn injuries. Fire engines reached the spot to douse the fire.
- Next story 21 left injured after tourist bus falls into gorge in HP’s Solan
- Previous story Shopian encounter: 4 terrorists belong to Hizbul Mujahideen & 2 from Lashkar-e-Taiba, informs Shopian SSP
- On gloomy DC Christmas, Trump takes kids’ Santa calls
- Did any minority ever became Pakistan’s President, asks Naqvi
- Actor Kevin Spacey charged with indecent assault
- 9 killed, 7 injured in SUV-Truck collusion in Maharashtra’s Yavatmal
- Tusker enters residential area in Odisha’s Cuttack, panic among residents