Mumbai, July 30 (ANI): In a tragic accident, at least one person died and one got injured at when a BMW car crashed into mini carriage van in Mumbai’s Vile Parle area. The accident was so fatal that blood was spilled all over the place and it reflected the trauma faced by the victims. Reportedly, the carriage van’s driver died on the spot and both the cars have been seized by the police. The police are currently investigating the matter.
- Next story “I will not hesitate to chant Jai Shri Ram for people of Bihar”: Khurshid Alam on ‘fatwa’ against him
- Previous story PM Modi addresses 1st ‘Mann ki Baat’ post GST implementation, hails its ‘successful rollout’
- White House posts Pompeo-Kim pic after narrow Senate confirmation
- Need to built conventional deterrence capabilities to effect behavioural change in Pak: BS Dhanoa
- Newly-married woman allegedly gang-raped by her husband, his 2 friends
- Watch: Transforming robot unveiled in Japan
- PM Modi arrives in China’s Wuhan to attend informal summit with President Xi Jinping