Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh), July 13 (ANI):Atleast one person was killed and another got injured in a fatal accident, after an iron rod fell during the construction of metro in Uttar Pradesh’s Lucknow, on Thursday. The construction was going on near University of Lucknow. The project of Lucknow metro line was started in September 2014 during the regime of former Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Akhilesh Yadav.
- Next story Darjeeling unrest: Eminent novelist, singer return their awards, support demand of ‘Gorkhaland’
- Previous story Bomb scare at Churchgate station turns hoax
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle attend a reception for the forthcoming Invictus Games
- Demand for flower, plant saplings surges in spring season in Kashmir
- Watch: Commuters given buttermilk to beat the heat
- DCW chief Swati Maliwal to end fast tomorrow after Centre introduces death for child rape
- Suspect in latest Florida school shooting: ‘I shot through the door’