Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh), July 13 (ANI):Atleast one person was killed and another got injured in a fatal accident, after an iron rod fell during the construction of metro in Uttar Pradesh’s Lucknow, on Thursday. The construction was going on near University of Lucknow. The project of Lucknow metro line was started in September 2014 during the regime of former Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Akhilesh Yadav.
- 1 killed, 1 injured as iron road falls on them at metro construction site
- Bomb scare at Churchgate station turns hoax
- Tragic: Sons manhandle their father over property dispute
- Jammu-Srinagar NH closed after incessant rains triggered landslides
- Virat Kohli chilling with his ‘love’ Anushka Sharma in NYC