Nagaur (Rajasthan), July 13 (ANI): At least one person was killed and 30 people, including 10 policemen, were injured in a massive rally of Rajput outfits, who were demanding a CBI probe into gangster Anandpal Singh’s death in Rajasthan’s Nagaur district. The deceased has been identified as Lal Chand. Gangster Anandpal was killed in a police encounter in Churu district on June 24. He belonged to the Ravana Rajput community and was on the run since September 2015 after escaping from police custody.
- Next story Meet Sadhu Dula Nath, who travels to religious places with his dogs since last 10 years
- Previous story Yamunanagar Submerged Under Heavy Rains
- Lives of people will change when we keep them at centre of all decisions, says PM Modi
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle attend a reception for the forthcoming Invictus Games
- EXCLUSIVE: Inside the lab ridding the world of chemical arms
- Schwarzenegger opens Brazil sports festival via video
- Sri Lankan rugby coach trains J&K players during week long seminar