Nagaur (Rajasthan), July 13 (ANI): At least one person was killed and 30 people, including 10 policemen, were injured in a massive rally of Rajput outfits, who were demanding a CBI probe into gangster Anandpal Singh’s death in Rajasthan’s Nagaur district. The deceased has been identified as Lal Chand. Gangster Anandpal was killed in a police encounter in Churu district on June 24. He belonged to the Ravana Rajput community and was on the run since September 2015 after escaping from police custody.
- 1 person dead, 30 injured as protest against gangster Anandpal death turns violent
- Yamunanagar Submerged Under Heavy Rains
- Trump visits France’s Macron, escaping domestic woes
- Mob Attacks Noida’s Mahagun Housing Society Over Missing Maid
- Severe New Zealand storm causes power cuts, flight and road disruptions