Rajouri (J and K), July 15 (ANI): At least one soldier lost his life after the Pakistan army resorted to heavy shelling along the Line of Control in Manjakote area of Jammu and Kashmir’s Rajouri district. Meanwhile, the people in the area are disturbed and are forced to hide in the nearby areas of their houses. Earlier, one CRPF personnel was injured after terrorists lobbed grenade on a police and CRPF patrolling party in Kulgam’s Laroo.
- Next story Trump picks lawyer Ty Cobb to serve as White House special counsel
- Previous story Watch: Fire breaks out at IOCL depot
- Wall St slips after Fed hikes rates
- BCCI concerned about allegations related to cricket and not Shami’s personal life, says Rajiv Shukla
- Noida Suicide: Constable who registered FIR has been suspended, informs DIG Law and Order
- Agitated farmer destroys his crop after not getting good revenue
- Locals protest over Congress leader’s death in road accident