Srinagar (J&K), Oct 11 (ANI): Giving details of the Bandipora encounter, Director General of Jammu and Kashmir Police S.P. Vaid on Wednesday informed that one of the two terrorists killed in the encounter is a local. He further added that the other is a Pakistani national named Ali. Ali was instrumental in terror incidents in Hajin area. Two army men also lost their lives during the encounter between security forces and militants in Bandipora’s Hajin on Wednesday.
- Previous story Corporate lawyer Pallavi Purkayastha’s father seeks capital punishment for his daughter’s murderer
- 1 terrorist killed in Bandipora encounter is local, other a Pakistani national: J&K DGP
- Corporate lawyer Pallavi Purkayastha’s father seeks capital punishment for his daughter’s murderer
- Watch: Shah Rukh Khan, other B-Town celebs pay their last respects to Kundan Shah
- Demand of earthen lamps surges ahead of Diwali
- UK PM refuses to say how she would vote in another Brexit poll