Poonch (J&K), June 03 (ANI): At least one woman was seriously injured after Pakistan on Saturday violated the ceasefire by shelling mortars and firing on forward posts along the Line of Control (LoC) in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir. The injured has been identified as Shehnaz Begum. Meanwhile, the Indian Army posts are strongly retaliating to the firing from the other side.
- Next story Donald Trump Blames India & China, Pulls Out Of Paris Climate Accord
- Previous story Mobile internet services restored in Kashmir valley after 6 days
- Watch: Ranveer Singh shares dance steps with Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev at IIM Bangalore
- Assam Zoo makes special arrangements for animals amid scorching heat
- Second season of ‘Jeet Kune Do’ Federation Cup commences in Srinagar
- Alwar Lynching: Victim might have died in police custody, claims BJP MLA Dev Ahuja
- Mountaineering team finds mortal remains of IAF personnel died in 1968 crash