Poonch (J&K), June 03 (ANI): At least one woman was seriously injured after Pakistan on Saturday violated the ceasefire by shelling mortars and firing on forward posts along the Line of Control (LoC) in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir. The injured has been identified as Shehnaz Begum. Meanwhile, the Indian Army posts are strongly retaliating to the firing from the other side.
- 1 woman injured as Pakistan violates ceasefire along LoC
- Mobile internet services restored in Kashmir valley after 6 days
- NIA conduct raids on 14 locations across J&K in connection with terror funding
- Dhaba owner shot dead after dispute over consuming liquor
- Will provide every support to farmers, says CM Devendra Fadnavis