New Delhi, Aug 21 (ANI): As many as 10 sailors got missing after a U.S. warship collided with an oil tanker in east of Singapore. This is the second incident which came to light as earlier a U.S navy destroyer in Asian waters suffered collision more than two months ago. Massive search operation is underway to find the missing soldiers after the American warship collided during a routine visit through one of the world’s busiest waterways. According to the U.S. navy, the damaged destroyer is now sailing under its own power to a Singapore port. The U.S. Navy says that it’s too early to know whether more warships will be needed to boost the fleet as tensions with North Korea remain high.
- Next story Nepal to hold National, provisional polls in November
- Previous story Two warring AIADMK factions finally ‘united’, Panneerselvam to be Deputy CM
- ‘Lava bomb’ leaves 23 injured on Hawaii tour boat
- Udaan 17th July 2018 | Upcoming Twist | Bollywood Event
- Mayawati removes Jai Prakash Singh from national coordinator post
- 8 Olympic Games Changed The Face Of Indian Sports- Sharath Kamal
- DCW chief Swati Maliwal demands capital punishment in minor girl rape cases