Among those most affected by Donald Trump’s presidency have been America’s 3.3 million Muslims. As Trump nears the 100th day of his administration, Muslim Americans in Paterson, New Jersey say they are fearful that he “might do something overnight that we wouldn’t expect.” Nathan Frandino reports.
- Next story South African town looted after clashes
- Previous story China urges end to US-S.Korea military exercises
- Unfortunately, in Indian system we politicians are accountable but regulators are not: Arun Jaitley
- If elections are held every 5 years, India will see comfortable governance: Arun Jaitley
- This public meeting is historic in terms of number of development projects launched: PM Modi
- Oli government reaches out to Madhesis to bring them on board
- Indian businesses must realise habit of ethical business: FM Jaitley