Ramban (J&K) July 6 (ANI) In an unfortunate incident, at least 11 Amarnath Yatra pilgrims were killed after the bus in which they were travelling fell into a gorge on Jammu-Srinagar Highway on Sunday. After the incident, a rescue team was rushed to the spot to safely rescue the trapped passengers. Ambulances with high-tech medical facilities reached the accident spot to help the injured victims. More details are awaited in this regard. Last week, at least seven pilgrims were killed and fifteen others got injured after militants opened fire at a ‘yatri’ bus in Anantnag.
- Next story Tral encounter: 3 terrorists gunned down by security forces
- Previous story Coast Guard airlifts 4 injured crew members from casino
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle attend a reception for the forthcoming Invictus Games
- Demand for flower, plant saplings surges in spring season in Kashmir
- Watch: Commuters given buttermilk to beat the heat
- DCW chief Swati Maliwal to end fast tomorrow after Centre introduces death for child rape
- Suspect in latest Florida school shooting: ‘I shot through the door’