Poonch (J&K), July 29 (ANI): The Buddha Amarnath Yatra is all set to start on July 30th and devotees have already geared up to offer prayers at the holy shrine, in Mandi, Jammu and Kashmir’s Poonch. The shrine is located at an elevation of 4,600 feet above sea level which is surrounded by beautiful Loren valley of gram. Thousands of pilgrims will take up the ‘yatra’ every year to pay their respect at the shrine of lord Shiva.
- Previous story ICW 2017: Shilpa Shetty dazzles in opera red Benarasi gown as showstopper for Monisha Jaising
- 11-day ‘Buddha Amarnath Yatra’ to commence from July 30
- ICW 2017: Shilpa Shetty dazzles in opera red Benarasi gown as showstopper for Monisha Jaising
- Designer Monisha Jaising showcased ‘Opera’ collection at ICW Day 5
- Terrorism was over in Jammu & Kashmir till 2014: Rahul Gandhi
- Dorit Kemsley Flaunts Massive CLEAVAGE In Low-Cut Suit and Sheer Skirt At iGo.live Launch Event