Morbi (Gujarat), July 1 (ANI): At least nine children, a woman and a man were rescued by the National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) and local administration in Gujarat’s Tankara in Morbi district. Due to the heavy rainfall in Morbi district, many of the areas are affected with a flood like situation. After getting the information the NDRF team along with local administration rushed to the spot and saved the children and the people.
- Next story Ostapenko wants to ‘enjoy every match’ at Wimbledon
- Previous story CM Yogi flags off ‘School Chalo Abhiyan’
- Students vandalise public property after one of their friends died in road accident
- Massive landslide leaves several people homeless in Udhampur
- Watch: Visuals of rapid mobility and redeployment exercise by IAF from inside helicopter
- Auto driver allegedly rapes minor, enraged locals protest on streets
- Deepika, Ranbir all set to be showstoppers for Walk of Mijwan 2018