Poonch (Jammu and Kashmir), Aug 22 (ANI): The Jammu and Kashmir government made all efforts and sent 116 stranded residents of Pakistan-occupied Kashmir (PoK), back home after the cross Line of Control (LoC) bus service operating between Jammu and Kashmir and PoK resumed. The stranded nationals were sent back via Kaman Post Uri. The residents of PoK were left stranded for the past over a month after the Poonch-Rawalakot bus service was suspended due to heavy shelling from the Pakistani side.
- Next story Political Chaos in Maldives, army takes over parliament
- Previous story At least one dead after quake hits Italian island
- European Parliamentarians, experts lambast Pakistan for sheltering terrorists
- South Asia Newsline (Weekly programme) – Mar 16, 2018
- 67% Indian mid-size businesses hit by ransomware, says survey
- Man allegedly kills nephew’s wife with sword
- Woman kills mentally-challenged husband with help of brother-in-laws