Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank have been hit with a combined penalty of more than $12 billion over the sale of U.S. toxic debt, further hampering two of Europe’s leading investment banks as they grapple with falling profits. Ciara Lee reports.
- Next story Economic Blockade Will Not Be Tolerated Says Kiren Rijiju
- Previous story Rakesh Roshan is a part of ‘dedicated’ Aamir’s fandom
- Purrrfect victory for Russia over Egypt – oracle cat casts his World Cup judgement
- India’s Best Dramebaaz season 3 GRAND LAUNCH By Vivek Oberoi – Zee TV
- Donation pours in for flood relief on Governor’s call in Manipur
- 4 persons charred to death as fire breaks out in hotel
- Lady Assistant Sub Inspector saves little monkey’s life, gives it shelter