Rajkot (Gujarat), Nov 02 (ANI): Tanzeem Merani, 14-year-old girl from Ahmedabad who rose to fame after vowing to unfurl the Indian flag at Lal Chowk in Srinagar last year on August 15, has now approached the Rajkot Police to file written complaint against former finance minister P. Chidambaram for his remarks on autonomy of Kashmiri people. Tanzeem Merani and his father met the Rajkot Police and lodged the complaint. They asked that if the police failed to take any action, then they will go to the high court. Tanzeem said Kashmiri people are throwing stones at the Indian Army and yet they want to give more autonomy so that they can fire bullets now. P Chidambaram, while addressing the press conference in Rajkot, had called for greater autonomy for Jammu and Kashmir.
- 14-year-old Tanzeem Merani files complaint against Chidambaram for his statement on Kashmir autonomy
- Caught on cam: Brother beaten by miscreants for opposing sister’s molestation
- International Film Festival in Guwahati attracts cine goers
- Assam Government inks MoUs with Singapore enhancing skill development
- Will not join any party till 2.5 years, confirms Hardik Patel