Rajkot (Gujarat), Nov 02 (ANI): Tanzeem Merani, 14-year-old girl from Ahmedabad who rose to fame after vowing to unfurl the Indian flag at Lal Chowk in Srinagar last year on August 15, has now approached the Rajkot Police to file written complaint against former finance minister P. Chidambaram for his remarks on autonomy of Kashmiri people. Tanzeem Merani and his father met the Rajkot Police and lodged the complaint. They asked that if the police failed to take any action, then they will go to the high court. Tanzeem said Kashmiri people are throwing stones at the Indian Army and yet they want to give more autonomy so that they can fire bullets now. P Chidambaram, while addressing the press conference in Rajkot, had called for greater autonomy for Jammu and Kashmir.
- Next story Aadhaar-based e-KYC platform for loans launched by Tata Capital
- Previous story Caught on cam: Brother beaten by miscreants for opposing sister’s molestation
- Texas serial bomber made video confession before he died
- ‘Pakistan Army supports jihadis, uses them against minorities’: Nadeem Nusrat
- ‘Pakistan-India can’t share good relations until its army stops interfering in politics’: Nadeem Nusrat
- IndiGo rejects report of partnership to bid for Air India
- Chinese are here to loot our recourses: Munir Mengal on Xi Jinping’s statement