Dhenkanal (Odisha), Apr 26 (ANI): More than 150 houses and several animals were charred after a major fire broke out at a village in Odisha’s Dhenkanal on Wednesday. The flames engulfed the huts of Dhobaninanda village of Hindol block. At least four fire tenders were rushed to the spot to douse off the inferno that has affected around 80 families. Wailing members of these families were seen looking for their belongings and accommodation.
- Next story Dinakaran arrested, to be produced in court today
- Previous story Romanian child pulled from well after 12 hour rescure operation
- Special talk with BJP Delhi incharge Shyam Jaju on CM Kejriwal
- Watch: Canadian PM Trudeau meets Punjab CM Capt. Amarinder Singh
- PM Modi praises CM Yogi for bringing positive change in UP
- Watch: Rahul Gandhi conducts roadshow in Shillong
- Railway Station in Ayodhya will be a replica of Ram temple, says Union Minister Manoj Sinha