Sixteen planes of the Indian Air Force performed touch and go landings on a stretch of the Lucknow-Agra Expressway. A 35,000 kg C-130J Super Hercules aircraft will come to a full stop on landing to deploy Garud Special Forces commandos to secure the landing zone as part of the special drill.
- 16 Indian Airforce Jets Touchdown On Lucknow- Agra Expressway
- IAF fighter jets practiced landing on Lucknow-Agra Expressway
- Watch: Indian Air Force aircarft lands on Lucknow-Agra Expressway
- Watch: Halloween pooch parade in Chicago
- Watch: Heavy rush of passengers at New Delhi Railway Station due to ‘Chhath Puja’