As many as 17 people, who were arrested in connection with the alleged sexual assault of a minor girl in Chennai, were brutally thrashed by lawyers in Mahila Court. All accused were attacked by a group of lawyers at the Mahila Court premises when they were escorted out from the court hall after the proceedings by the police.
- 17 Men Raped Girl For Months, Thrashed By Lawyers In Court
- Boxer Floyd Mayweather, George Clooney lead world’s highest paid entertainers
- China big-budget movie pulled after box office flop
- Tribal Men Stripped And Beaten With Baseball Bat By Employer
- MNS workers dig road outside Mantralaya to protest against potholes in Mumbai