As many as 18 newborns died in the Civil hospital in just a period of 3 days. According to officials, the matter is not related to lack of medicines or healthcare but the children died because of being underweight. The state government has ordered a probe into the matter and will do whatever needs to be done on this.
- Next story Firing in two sides over dispute of a way in UP, 2 killed and 1 wounded
- Previous story Big News 1
- Condition of river Yamuna worsens as Rs 460 cr cleaning project gets delayed
- Actual BJP slogan should be ‘Beti Padhao aur Beti ko BJP ke MLA se bachao’: Rahul Gandhi
- Thousands throng Kerala streets against SC’s verdict on Sabarimala
- I like Southgate and what he offers – Enrique
- At least six people killed in flash floods in southern France