A teenager of Indian origin, Akshay Ruparelia has become the youngest millionaire in the United Kingdom, after his online real estate business “doorsteps.co.uk” was evaluated at an annual turnover of 12million pounds just a year after it was founded.
- Taj denotes symbol of love, not worship, most Mughal rulers were ‘Aiyaash’: Shia Waqf Board Chairman
- 19-Year-Old Indian Origin Son Of Deaf Parents Is UK’s Youngest Millionaire
- Creating unnecessary controversy over Taj Mahal not correct: U.P. Governor
- Scientists defy gravity for weightless experiments
- 65% Indians Want To Be Ruled By A Dictator