Gurugram (Haryana), July 26 (ANI): The Rezang La War Memorial in Palam Vihar of Gurugram was vandalized on Tuesday night. The members of the Martyr’s Family Welfare Foundation were shocked to find broken benches and scratched plaques when they visited the site to commemorate Vijay Diwas. The Police reached the spot and an investigation has been initiated to find the accused. The Rezang La war memorial was constructed to honour 114 soldiers who were killed during battle of Rezang La pass with China in 1962. Most soldiers of 13 Kumaon Regiment belonged to south Haryana districts.
- Next story Flood fury continues to throw life out of gear
- Previous story Abdul Kalam’s family members observe special prayers at his memorial
- Entire opposition parties protested against central government in Parliament premises
- Uma Bharti spoke on CM Shivraj Chauhan gave 5 Babas as Minister rank in MP
- Russia will defend its interests by all means – Lavrov
- Shoojit Sirkars Hidden Talent Revealed On The Sets Of October
- Sonia Gandhi, Rahul join Opposition protest against Centre government