The 19th Jio MAMI Film festival kicked off with a glitzy opening ceremony on Thursday. It started with the screening of Anurag Kashyap’s Hindi Sports Drama ‘Mukkebaaz’. The festival will showcase 220 films from 49 countries in 51 languages. Rare regional languages like Ladakhi, Chokri, Brij, and Konkani will be heard at the festival this year. Films from the remotest corners of Africa and in African languages will also be the highlight of this year at the festival.
- Next story 25 Vaishno Devi pilgrims injured after bus rolls down gorge
- Previous story “Tough times” ahead for returning family: Mother of kidnapped Canadian
- Clashes break out at Puerto Rico’s May Day rally
- Armenia: Demo held after opposition leader loses PM vote
- Akshay Kumar supports wife on ‘Rustom’ costume auction controversy, explains that for a “good cause”
- Sonam Kapoor’s house all decked up ahead of her wedding on 8 May
- Facebook to offer new features