The 19th Jio MAMI Film festival kicked off with a glitzy opening ceremony on Thursday. It started with the screening of Anurag Kashyap’s Hindi Sports Drama ‘Mukkebaaz’. The festival will showcase 220 films from 49 countries in 51 languages. Rare regional languages like Ladakhi, Chokri, Brij, and Konkani will be heard at the festival this year. Films from the remotest corners of Africa and in African languages will also be the highlight of this year at the festival.
- Next story 25 Vaishno Devi pilgrims injured after bus rolls down gorge
- Previous story “Tough times” ahead for returning family: Mother of kidnapped Canadian
- Moon hints at three-way summit with North Korea and U.S.
- McLaren car is ‘100 percent’ ready, says Alonso
- Sasikala pays last respects to husband Natarajan Maruthappa
- Facebook stock drops amid US Federal Trade Commission investigation
- Tiger Shroff and other bollywood celebrities at filmistan studio on shooting