The 19th Jio MAMI Film festival kicked off with a glitzy opening ceremony on Thursday. It started with the screening of Anurag Kashyap’s Hindi Sports Drama ‘Mukkebaaz’. The festival will showcase 220 films from 49 countries in 51 languages. Rare regional languages like Ladakhi, Chokri, Brij, and Konkani will be heard at the festival this year. Films from the remotest corners of Africa and in African languages will also be the highlight of this year at the festival.
- Next story 25 Vaishno Devi pilgrims injured after bus rolls down gorge
- Previous story “Tough times” ahead for returning family: Mother of kidnapped Canadian
- 25 Vaishno Devi pilgrims injured after bus rolls down gorge
- 19th Jio Mami Mumbai Film Fest Kicks Off On Starry Note
- “Tough times” ahead for returning family: Mother of kidnapped Canadian
- Look How U-17 Team Brought The Cricket Loving Fans Together For Football
- U.S.-Canadian family rescued by Pakistan