Morena (M.P.), Oct 16 (ANI): Morena Police on Sunday arrested two arms smugglers and recovered 42 countrymade pistols and bullets from them. The firearms and ammunition were seized from Harikishan Koli and Umesh Gusai. Koli used to purchase the firearms from his Aligarh-based associate Yogesh Sharma for Rs 1,000 per piece and would sell them to Gusai for Rs 1,800. Local criminals would then procure the guns from Gusai. Giving details Superintendent of Police Aditya Pratap Singh said police have been investigating in this regard for past six months. The police have informed their Aligarh counterpart about the arrest of the duo.
- 2 arms smugglers held with 42 countrymade pistols, bullets
- Woman techie describes horrific ordeal with mob mafia, alleges police involvement
- Death toll from blasts in Somalia’s capital Mogadishu tops 200
- Colin Kaepernick files grievance against NFL owners accusing them of colluding to not sign him
- Japan’s Yoshihide Muroya soars to Indy win to clinch Red Bull Air Race World Championship title