Khatima (Uttarakhand), July 16 (ANI): At least two children, a girl and his brother, lost their lives after drowning in a puddle full of water in Nausar Village of Uttarakhand’s Khatima on Saturday. The siblings’ elder brother attempted to save them but failed to do so. He remains critical while undergoing treatment at a hospital. A villager saw a group of five children drowning in the water, following which he managed to rescue three of them.
- Previous story I am against it but final decision rests with Govt.: Vijay Goel on proposal to legalise online betting
- 2 children dead after drowning in flooded ditch
- I am against it but final decision rests with Govt.: Vijay Goel on proposal to legalise online betting
- Chemist’s wife found dead under mysterious circumstances
- Farooq Abdullah corners Mehbooba Mufti over her remark on ‘China’ issue
- Special conversation with Passport Officer Hitesh Rajpal over process to simplify passport