Sirohi (Rajasthan), July 17 (ANI): At least two cows died at a gaushala in Rajasthan’s Sirohi district in past few days due to the absence of fodder. In the gaushala, the cows were starving and lying sick. The misery added as there was no portable water available for the cattles. However, the authorities said they are taking all possible steps to overcome the situation and are investigating the matter.
- Next story Vice-Presidential election: NDA picks Venkaiah Naidu to contest against Opposition’s Gopalkrishna Gandhi
- Previous story PM Modi, Amit Shah congratulate vice-presidential nominee Venkaiah Naidu
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle attend a reception for the forthcoming Invictus Games
- Demand for flower, plant saplings surges in spring season in Kashmir
- Watch: Commuters given buttermilk to beat the heat
- DCW chief Swati Maliwal to end fast tomorrow after Centre introduces death for child rape
- Suspect in latest Florida school shooting: ‘I shot through the door’