Mumbai, Aug 10 (ANI): At least two persons were killed and one got critically injured after a speeding truck hit three bikers on late Wednesday night. The accident occurred near the Mono Railway station of Bhakti Park in Wadala. The relative of the deceased said such accidents are quite frequent in the area due to the absence of speed breaker. Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRD) has dug the road for the construction work of Mono Rail which adds to the risk. The injured is being treated at the nearby hospital. Wadala Truck Terminal police have arrested the accused driver and have registered a complaint under IPC Section 279 and 304. Further investigation is underway.
- 2 killed, 1 critically injured after a speeding truck hit 3 bikers
- Canada sets up border camp as number of asylum seekers swells
- China hit by second earthquake
- Inflatable Trump chicken spotted outside White House
- Francis takes shock 400m gold as Miller-Uibo collapses, Makwala reaches 200 metres final