Nazibabad (U.P.), Oct 24 (ANI): Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath said there were as many as two crore such families that do not have electricity connections and two lakh of them have been given free power connections so far. He also accused opposition parties of casteism and assured that youth from all castes will be given jobs. CM Yogi was in Nazibabad to inaugurate various development projects on Tuesday.
- Next story Our ‘Selfish brains’ take priority while competing with muscle power
- Previous story Lisa Haydon’s first swim lesson to son Zack will make you go aww!
- Watch: Fire breaks out in scrap godown
- Watch: Woman braves gang to save her husband
- Innovative farmer, demographic dividend of Nagaland will help it scale new heights: PM Modi
- AAP Workers Protest Outside Home Minister Residence
- Planned Migration From Bangladesh Is Proxy Warfare By Pakistan – Bipin Rawat