Dumka (Jharkhand), Apr 30 (ANI): Two Naxal men, wanted in several criminal cases, surrendered before the Jharkhand police on Saturday. Both of them have been rewarded Rs. 50,000 each as per state government’s assistance policy. State police and the Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) had been jointly hunting for the duo since a long time.
- Next story RCB Bites Dust In Match Against Rising Supergiants
- Previous story 60 bags marijuana worth Rs. 2.5 Crores seized
- Boko Haram frees over 100 abducted Nigerian schoolgirls after month in captivity
- Opposition calls for State-wide bandh over special category status to Andhra Pradesh
- Nearly 200 tea garden workers informed about banking codes in Siliguri
- RSS isn’t a terrorist or a naxal organisation: Baba Ramdev
- Snake charmer gets attacked by python