Allahabad (U.P.), Oct 12 (ANI): The Allahabad High Court on Thursday pronounced its judgment in the murder case of 14-year-old Aarushi Talwar four years after Aarushi’s parents were convicted for the killing. The High Court acquitted Aarushi’s parents Rajesh and Nupur Talwar of all criminal charges. A high court bench comprising Justice B.K. Narayana and Justice A.K. Mishra in September reserved its verdict in the appeal filed by Aarushi’s parents, who were sentenced to life in jail by a Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) court in Ghaziabad.
- 2008 Aarushi-Hemraj murder case: Allahabad HC acquits Rajesh, Nupur Talwar
- CM Raje inaugurates various developmental projects in Pushkar
- Watch: Youths stripped, their heads tonsured on orders of Khap Panchayat for eloping with minor girl
- EAM Swaraj assures to help Russian youth forced to beg outside temple
- Rajesh, Nupur Talwar ‘contended’ with Allahabad HC’s ruling, informs Dasna Jail Jailor