New Delhi, Oct 13 (ANI): While dear ones of the Talwar family expressed satisfaction upon Talwar couple’s acquittal by the Allahabad High Court, there are many who still believe that the case hasn’t reached its end yet. Naresh Yadav, advocate of Rajesh and Nupur Talwar’s domestic help Hemraj, asserted that he will approach the Supreme Court (SC) if CBI doesn’t. Yesterday, the Allahabad HC ruled in favour of Talwar couple, setting aside the CBI court’s earlier order. A special CBI Judge, S. Lal, had earlier held Aarushi’s parents, Rajesh and Nupur Talwar, guilty of conspiracy and murder of 14-year-old Aarushi and Hemraj.
- 2008 Aarushi-Hemraj murder case: Talwar couple’s acquittal draws mixed reaction
- Virat Has A Cute Nickname For His Lady-Love
- 25 Vaishno Devi pilgrims injured after bus rolls down gorge
- 19th Jio Mami Mumbai Film Fest Kicks Off On Starry Note
- “Tough times” ahead for returning family: Mother of kidnapped Canadian