New Delhi, Oct 13 (ANI): While dear ones of the Talwar family expressed satisfaction upon Talwar couple’s acquittal by the Allahabad High Court, there are many who still believe that the case hasn’t reached its end yet. Naresh Yadav, advocate of Rajesh and Nupur Talwar’s domestic help Hemraj, asserted that he will approach the Supreme Court (SC) if CBI doesn’t. Yesterday, the Allahabad HC ruled in favour of Talwar couple, setting aside the CBI court’s earlier order. A special CBI Judge, S. Lal, had earlier held Aarushi’s parents, Rajesh and Nupur Talwar, guilty of conspiracy and murder of 14-year-old Aarushi and Hemraj.
- Next story We Left The Camp With The Aim To Win The Gold Medal- Sardar Singh
- Previous story Virat Has A Cute Nickname For His Lady-Love
- Tiger Shroff and other bollywood celebrities at filmistan studio on shooting
- Student dies allegedly after falling into canal while taking a ‘selfie’
- ACE Cricketer Hardik Pandya Spotted at Filmistan Studio | Mumbai
- Beyonce in pure gold stole thunder at Wearable Art Gala
- Watch: Massive fire breaks out in sports factory