New Delhi, Aug 21 (ANI): The 2008 Malegaon blast accused Lt. Colonel Prasad Shrikant Purohit was granted bail by the Supreme Court on Monday. The court said “we set aside order of Bombay High court” while granting conditional bail to Malegaon blast accused Lt Colonel Purohit. Earlier on August 17, the apex court reserved its order on the bail plea of Lieutenant Colonel Purohit. At least seven people were killed in a bomb blast on September 29, 2008, at Malegaon, a communally-sensitive textile town in Nasik district of Maharashtra.
- 2008 Malegaon blast: SC grants bail to accused Lt. Colonel Prasad Shrikant Purohit
- Caught on Cam: Man beaten up allegedly by in-laws in Rohini
- Nepal to hold National, provisional polls in November
- 10 sailors missing after U.S. warship collides with oil tanker
- Two warring AIADMK factions finally ‘united’, Panneerselvam to be Deputy CM