New Delhi, Aug 21 (ANI): The 2008 Malegaon blast accused Lt. Colonel Prasad Shrikant Purohit was granted bail by the Supreme Court on Monday. The court said “we set aside order of Bombay High court” while granting conditional bail to Malegaon blast accused Lt Colonel Purohit. Earlier on August 17, the apex court reserved its order on the bail plea of Lieutenant Colonel Purohit. At least seven people were killed in a bomb blast on September 29, 2008, at Malegaon, a communally-sensitive textile town in Nasik district of Maharashtra.
- Next story LFW 2017: B-Town celebs Kriti, Bhumi, Taapsee, Dia brighten up the ramp on day 5
- Previous story Caught on Cam: Man beaten up allegedly by in-laws in Rohini
- Watch: People of Varanasi marks victory of good over evil with Ravan dahan
- Watch: VP Naidu attends opening ceremony of 12th ASEM Summit
- From Beirut to Babila, Syrian refugee family returns home
- In a first, Gujarat woman delivers baby through transplanted uterus
- World ‘deserves answers’ on Khashoggi: Pence