Mumbai, Aug 21 (ANI): Bollywood actors Jacqueline Fernandez and Aditya Roy Kapur gave Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2017 a grand closing as they turned showstoppers for ace designer Manish Malhotra. Aditya looked dapper as he walked the ramp in a black, velvet one-button jacket with a contrast black embroidered lapels. Jacqueline, on the other hand, sashayed down the ramp in a long-sleeved, embroidered, net floor-skimming creation, over micro shorts, which showed off an intensely fantastic beaded back and black tulle stole. The ‘Dishoom’ actress looked stunning as she walked the ramp for the designer for the fourth time. Manish was all smiles as he walked in with his showstoppers towards the end of the show. A host of Bollywood celebs, including Sridevi, her younger daughter Khushi, Karan Johar, Shabana Azmi, Sushant Singh Rajput, Tiger Shroff, and Karisma Kapoor attended the show to cheer up their favourite designer.
- Next story China will make positive move, India wants peace: Rajnath Singh on Doklam stand-off
- Previous story Piyush Goyal Trolled After Tweeting Fake Development Pic
- Champions League: Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp hails team’s performance for 3-0 win against Man City
- Class 5th student writes exams with his feet
- Doctors strike enters 8th day, patients suffer
- Another Ambedkar’s statue vandalised in Uttar Pradesh’s Firozabad
- MMT, Flipkart to become partners to transform travel industry