New Delhi, Jan 12 (ANI): The ‘Wonder Woman’ star Gal Gadot, who was honoured with the #SeeHer award at the 2018 year’s Critics` Choice Awards, delivered a powerful speech while accepting the award. As per E! Online, Gadot accepted the award by saying, “The irony in this is that later I was cast as Wonder Woman and all the qualities that I looked for I found in her. She’s full of heart, strength, compassion and forgiveness. She’s not perfect and that makes her real.” The actress also expressed support for the current movement of people speaking out against harassment in Hollywood. She said, “I want to share this award with all the women and men who stand for what’s right, standing for those who can’t stand or speak for themselves. And I promise, my commitment to all of you is that I will never be silenced. And we will continue to band together to make strides uniting for equality.” ‘Wonder Woman’ director Patty Jenkins presented her with the #SeeHer Award, honouring the actress for challenging female stereotypes on screen and off.
- Next story Supreme Court judges address nation to appeal for saving the institution
- Previous story Sennheiser unveils gaming headphones GSP 600
- DLTFC conducts PMEGP beneficiaries interview in Udhampur
- PM Modi inspects Modern Coach Factory in UP’s Raebareli
- Modern Coach Factory was underutilized before 2014: PM Modi
- Rafale verdict: PM should find out who prepared affidavit, says Subramanian Swamy
- PM Modi flags off 900th coach of MCF in Raebareli