The “Big Ben” bell in the British parliament’s famous clock tower tolled for the last time on Monday before it ceased its regular bongs for four years while renovation work is carried out. Kate King reports.
- £21 million repairs silence Big Ben
- Will give our best in upcoming Commonwealth Games: Gold medalist Abhinav Bindra
- Utkal train derailment: ‘Accident took place due to human failure’, admits Railway Safety Commissioner
- 3 Newborns Died Due To Oxygen Shortage In Raipur Hospital
- Fisherman catches message in a bottle in isolated Gaza