Surat (Gujarat), Aug 17 (ANI): Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani on Thursday visited New Civil Hospital and met Swine Flu patients. After H1N1 virus death toll touched 220 in Gujarat, the CM is now on a campaign to spread awareness among people so as to control the transmission of the disease. Speaking to ANI, Civil Superintendent Dr. Prabhakar said as many as 89 Swine Flu patients are admitted to the hospital while 24 new cases were registered in last 24 hours.
- 220 Swine Flu deaths reported: CM Vijay Rupani visits New Civil Hospital
- Miscreants chop off woman’s nose after she denies to work
- Girl shot dead by 2 bike-borne assailants
- Nandyal bypoll: TDP is using state money to fight elections, says Congress leader
- Paulinho says Barcelona signing a ‘special moment’