Surat (Gujarat), Aug 17 (ANI): Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani on Thursday visited New Civil Hospital and met Swine Flu patients. After H1N1 virus death toll touched 220 in Gujarat, the CM is now on a campaign to spread awareness among people so as to control the transmission of the disease. Speaking to ANI, Civil Superintendent Dr. Prabhakar said as many as 89 Swine Flu patients are admitted to the hospital while 24 new cases were registered in last 24 hours.
- Next story Japan introduces solar heat-blocking pavements
- Previous story Miscreants chop off woman’s nose after she denies to work
- ISI instructed Chief Justice to not release Nawaz Sharif and his daughter till elections: Islamabad HC Justice
- ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’ actor Siddharth Shukla rams BMW into 3 cars, injuring 1
- UK’s Gravesend boasts of one of the largest Gurdwara complex
- Couple from Poland inspired by Kashmiri culture, renews vows in Srinagar
- Mamata Banerjee’s own people don’t applaud her speeches: Babul Supriyo