Bareilly (Uttar Pradesh), July 23 (ANI): At least twenty four Kawariyas, four Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) personnel and two policemen were injured after an unidentified mob pelted stones near Khallam Village of Bareilly’s Aliganj on Saturday. Medical treatment was provided to the injured as a medical camp was established in the area. Meanwhile, one officer has been suspended in this regard. Further investigation has been initiated in connection to the incident.
- Next story Armed guards deployed to prevent tomatoes’ theft as prices skyrocket
- Previous story Music Festival brings galaxy of singers together
- Irish PM warns of hypocrisy in corporate tax debate
- No doubt about terrorists seeking sanctuaries on Pakistani soil: Former CIA Director Petraeus
- 3-year-old toddler allegedly raped by minor neighbour
- Women’s Group Protests Rising Rape Crimes In Haryana
- Julien David: Menswear show Autumn/Winter2018/19