Bareilly (Uttar Pradesh), July 23 (ANI): At least twenty four Kawariyas, four Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) personnel and two policemen were injured after an unidentified mob pelted stones near Khallam Village of Bareilly’s Aliganj on Saturday. Medical treatment was provided to the injured as a medical camp was established in the area. Meanwhile, one officer has been suspended in this regard. Further investigation has been initiated in connection to the incident.
- 24 Kawariyas, 4 ITBP personnel, 2 policemen injured in stone-pelting
- Music Festival brings galaxy of singers together
- ‘Go for it ladies’, cheers Team India ahead of ICC Women’s World Cup finale
- Onset of monsoon paves way for rice cultivation in northeast region
- Pence urges Republicans to ‘step up to the plate’ on Obamacare