Bareilly (Uttar Pradesh), July 23 (ANI): At least twenty four Kawariyas, four Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) personnel and two policemen were injured after an unidentified mob pelted stones near Khallam Village of Bareilly’s Aliganj on Saturday. Medical treatment was provided to the injured as a medical camp was established in the area. Meanwhile, one officer has been suspended in this regard. Further investigation has been initiated in connection to the incident.
- Next story Armed guards deployed to prevent tomatoes’ theft as prices skyrocket
- Previous story Music Festival brings galaxy of singers together
- Champions League: Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp hails team’s performance for 3-0 win against Man City
- Class 5th student writes exams with his feet
- Doctors strike enters 8th day, patients suffer
- Another Ambedkar’s statue vandalised in Uttar Pradesh’s Firozabad
- MMT, Flipkart to become partners to transform travel industry