Vadodara (Gujarat), Aug 11 (ANI): At least 25 vehicles were set ablaze after violence erupted between two communities in Mandvi area of Gujarat’s Vadodara on Thursday. The clash took place during a Ganpati procession. The police, present at the spot, controlled the situation that could have been more devastating, said Police Commissioner Manoj Shashidhar.
- Next story 62-year-old Naxal arrested
- Previous story Venkaiah Naidu takes oath as Vice-President of India
- Airbnb to remove listings in Israel’s West Bank settlements
- Phase 2 Of J & K Rural Polls Today
- 6 Dead And Several Injured In An Explosion In Maharashtra
- Deepika Ranveer Inside Wedding Photos are breaking the internet | DeepVeer | Bollywood News & Gossip
- After Khashoggi, some Saudi royals turn against crown prince