Vadodara (Gujarat), Aug 11 (ANI): At least 25 vehicles were set ablaze after violence erupted between two communities in Mandvi area of Gujarat’s Vadodara on Thursday. The clash took place during a Ganpati procession. The police, present at the spot, controlled the situation that could have been more devastating, said Police Commissioner Manoj Shashidhar.
- 25 vehicles set ablaze after violence erupts during Ganpati procession
- Venkaiah Naidu takes oath as Vice-President of India
- Sreesanth Case- BCCI Set To Appeal To Kerala HC Division Bench
- Dove Cameron Holds Forth On Racism The Color Of Your Skin Has Nothing
- Kate Upton Cracks Up When Asked For Colonic Advice