Vadodara (Gujarat), Aug 11 (ANI): At least 25 vehicles were set ablaze after violence erupted between two communities in Mandvi area of Gujarat’s Vadodara on Thursday. The clash took place during a Ganpati procession. The police, present at the spot, controlled the situation that could have been more devastating, said Police Commissioner Manoj Shashidhar.
- Next story 62-year-old Naxal arrested
- Previous story Venkaiah Naidu takes oath as Vice-President of India
- SPC would help strengthen the interface between police & student: Rajnath Singh
- 1 person dead, 2 in critical condition after Chennai building collapses
- A new research answers why some people just can’t resist eating
- Popular platforms to own & sell property hassle-free
- Long recovery ahead for mom in Missouri tragedy