Agartala (Tripura), Feb 16 (ANI): Northeast India is regarded as the gateway to Southeast Asia, which has opened doors to business potentialities in the region. In recent times, many investors from across the country, as well as foreign investors, are showing keen interest in the region’s potential for investments. In a move to attract more investors as well as to boost up trade in the region, the northeastern state of Tripura hosted the 27thIndustries and Commerce fair at the Agartala International Fair Ground. The fair brought to light the vibrant hues of the state as well as of the nation as a whole.Thousands thronged to witness the celebration of trade and business in the state.
- 27th Industry and Commerce fair held in Tripura to boost trade and attract investors to the region
- 2005 Serial Blasts: 10 years imprisonment to mastermind, 2 others acquitted
- Arsenal “lost organization” in Bayern defeat – Wenger
- Snap valued at up to $18.5 bln
- Amid freezing temperatures, Mongolian herders face hunger