Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh), Oct 13 (ANI): After years of writing letters to Prime Minister, an 11-year-old RTI activist finally received a reply from Prime Minister Officer (PMO). The activist namely Sarthak Tripathi had so far written 28 letters to Prime Minister but did not receive any reply. Sarthak wrote letters requesting the PM to investigate about the people who maneuvered against his father to get him fired from his job. The young boy then decided to write to RTI to seek help. Sarthak’s father was working in Kanpur regional Stock Exchange, which was shut four years ago as it was in loss. The PMO has reverted to Sarthak assuring him that investigation will be conducted into the matter.
- Next story A pregnant woman and her husband beaten by unknown people in train
- Previous story AIFW SS’18 Day 2: Designer Rina Dhaka showcases ‘Explorer Spring Summer 2018’ collection
- “Amit shah’s letter is full of lies, half truths and arrogant attacks”: CM Naidu
- Cadets hit out at Rahul Gandhi over his NCC remark
- Fire breaks out in godown in Delhi’s Swaroop Nagar, later doused
- CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan congratulates state farmers for Krishi Karman Award
- Virginia student says ‘never again’ for black female victims