Patna (Bihar), Apr29 (ANI): At least three children were injured after two low-intensity bomb blasts Patna’s Khajekalan area on Saturday. The blast took place on the roof of the school and according to Senior Superintendent of Police, Manu Maharaj, anti social elements are behind the blast. Currently the police are investigating the matter and the injured children have been taken to the hospital.
- 3 children injured in low-intensity bomb blast
- Bengali actor Bikram Chattopadhya injured in car mishap, model Sonika Chauhan killed
- Sonam Kapoor mourns nani’s demise with an emotional post
- National handicraft fair brings artisans under one roof
- Dawood Ibrahim critical, Hospitalised after heart attack