Bageshwar/Haldwani (Uttarakhand), Dec 02 (ANI): At least three people including two children are dead and over 250 taken ill due to alleged food poisoning in Uttarakhand’s Bageshwar district. Those dead include two children aged ten and five years old and a woman. At a wedding ceremony on November 29 night, many guests consumed food and subsequently fell sick including the bride and the groom. All have been admitted to different hospitals in Berinag, Kapkot, Bageshwar, Almora and Haldwani.
- 3 dead, 250 taken ill due to food poisoning at wedding function in Uttarakhand’s Bageshwar
- Facilities to be increased to boost football in Srinagar
- BJP gave us 3 Modis- Nirav, Lalit & one sitting in Ambani’s lap Narendra Modi: Navjot Sidhu
- Will not be intimidated by Abhishek Banerjee’s defamation notice: Kailash Vijayvargiya
- Baba Ramdev slams Congress for remarks on PM Modi’s caste