Mumbai, Aug 30 (ANI): At least three persons were killed in two house collapse incidents in the wake of torrential rains that lashed Mumbai city. Heavy rains also caused waterlogging problems in several areas, resulting in slowing down city’s vehicular traffic. Schools and colleges will remain closed on Wednesday, in view of the MeT department forecasting heavy rainfall in next 24 hours.
- Next story 42 more children die at BRD Medical College in last 48 hours
- Previous story Indian Navy distributes breakfast, tea to people stranded in Mumbai rains
- European Parliamentarians, experts lambast Pakistan for sheltering terrorists
- South Asia Newsline (Weekly programme) – Mar 16, 2018
- 67% Indian mid-size businesses hit by ransomware, says survey
- Man allegedly kills nephew’s wife with sword
- Woman kills mentally-challenged husband with help of brother-in-laws