New Delhi, July 31 (ANI): The Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) on Sunday busted three drug rackets operating in international market and arrested three foreign nationals in three separate operations for illegally smuggling drugs to the international market. A large quantity of Pseudoephedrine drug was seized from the accused. Further investigation is underway in connection to the matter.
- Next story Repeated offender woman held with arms, ammunitions
- Previous story 2 arrested with 4 baby alligators
- New York governor says Statue of Liberty to reopen
- Graham gives play-by-play on shutdown talks
- Las Vegas protesters join worldwide anti-Trump Womens March
- In second day of shutdown, Republicans, Democrats dig in for fight
- Ahead of PM Modi’s visit, avalanche advisory issued in Davos due to heavy snowfall