New Delhi, July 31 (ANI): The Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) on Sunday busted three drug rackets operating in international market and arrested three foreign nationals in three separate operations for illegally smuggling drugs to the international market. A large quantity of Pseudoephedrine drug was seized from the accused. Further investigation is underway in connection to the matter.
- Next story Repeated offender woman held with arms, ammunitions
- Previous story 2 arrested with 4 baby alligators
- ‘I survived by God and good Samaritans’
- 17 injured, many feared trapped after under construction building collapses in Chennai
- Will make Andhra Pradesh into an innovation valley: Chandrababu Naidu
- Union Minister Dharmendra Pradhan offers prayers Jagannath Mandir in Navi Mumbai
- IMF warns G20 that tariffs hurting economy