Gandhinagar (Gujarat), July 27 (ANI): In another jolt to the Congress in Gujarat, three Congress MLAs P. I. Patel, Balwantsinh Rajput and Tejashree Patel resigned from the party earlier in the day and joined the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), on Thursday evening. Balwantsinh Rajput is a relative of Shankersinh Vaghela, who quit the Congress last week, while P.I. Patel was the Congress legislator from Vijapur. The resignation comes when the Rajya Sabha election is around the corner in Gujarat.
- Next story 38,000 litres of liquor worth over Rs. 60 Lakh destroyed
- Previous story 4.5-feet-long crocodile strays into residential area, later captured
- DLTFC conducts PMEGP beneficiaries interview in Udhampur
- PM Modi inspects Modern Coach Factory in UP’s Raebareli
- Modern Coach Factory was underutilized before 2014: PM Modi
- Rafale verdict: PM should find out who prepared affidavit, says Subramanian Swamy
- PM Modi flags off 900th coach of MCF in Raebareli