Faridabad, Oct 15 (ANI): At least three people have been arrested for thrashing five persons on suspicion of carrying beef. The incident of hooliganism was reported on Saturday, when five people, travelling in an auto-rickshaw, were assaulted by cow vigilantes in Faridabad. The auto rickshaw driver was also brutally thrashed and being a Muslim the ‘gau rakshaks’ forced him to chant ‘Bharat mata ki jai’ and ‘Jai Hanuman’. The victim also alleged that the men threatened to burn him to death. An FIR was registered yesterday in this case under the Cow Smuggling Act. Police have noted down names of 15 more people who happen to be involved in the barbaric incident. Further investigation is underway.
- 3 held for thrashing 5 people on suspicion of carrying beef
- 3-day culturally submerged Pahalgam festival concludes with zeal
- CM Naidu felicitates students with Abdul Kalam talent awards on Missile Man’s birth anniversary
- Gabriel Medina, Carissa Moore claim wins at WSL France stop
- Nepal Parliament completes tenure, gets dissolved