Mandi (Himachal Pradesh), Aug 13 (ANI): Rescue operations are underway to rescue the people who remain stranded on the Manali-Pathankot NH-154. Three people died and five others were injured after a landslide took place nearby Kotrupi village in Padhar area of Himachal Pradesh’s Mandi. Two buses, a car and a motorcycle were buried under the debris.
- Next story 6 people killed in landslides at Mandi-Pathankot highway in Himachal Pradesh
- Previous story Now, child dies due to pneumonia at Gorakhpur’s BRD Hospital
- ‘I survived by God and good Samaritans’
- 17 injured, many feared trapped after under construction building collapses in Chennai
- Will make Andhra Pradesh into an innovation valley: Chandrababu Naidu
- Union Minister Dharmendra Pradhan offers prayers Jagannath Mandir in Navi Mumbai
- IMF warns G20 that tariffs hurting economy