Mandi (Himachal Pradesh), Aug 13 (ANI): Rescue operations are underway to rescue the people who remain stranded on the Manali-Pathankot NH-154. Three people died and five others were injured after a landslide took place nearby Kotrupi village in Padhar area of Himachal Pradesh’s Mandi. Two buses, a car and a motorcycle were buried under the debris.
- 3 killed in landslide on Manali-Pathankot highway, rescue operations underway
- Now, child dies due to pneumonia at Gorakhpur’s BRD Hospital
- 1,800 students form map of India to pay tribute to freedom fighters
- 2 soldiers killed, 1 terrorist gunned down in Shopian encounter
- ‘Samay’ news channel was shown first time to children deaths in Hospital in Gorakhpur