Meerut (Uttar Pradesh), Jul 20 (ANI): Three labourers die of suffocation from gas leakage in a meat factory in Uttar Pradesh’s Meerut. They were cleaning the septic tank of the meat factory and fainted after the gas leaked and were declared dead after they were rushed to a nearby hospital. The families of the deceased labourers mourned their death. Rajesh Kumar Pandey, Senior Superintendent of Police said, “Three labourers came for cleaning the septic tank of the meat factory. Due to gas leakage they got faint and while we rushed them to a hospital they were already dead. We will take action against whosoever showed carelessness. The factory manager has been arrested. The owner of the factory has promised to give 2.5 lakh each to the family of the deceased persons.
- Previous story Ragpicker’s son gets selected at Jodhpur AIIMS for MBBS, says want to work for his village
- 3 labourers die of suffocation from gas leakage in a Meerut’s factory
- Ragpicker’s son gets selected at Jodhpur AIIMS for MBBS, says want to work for his village
- Law students file petition for proper disposal of condom
- Pooja Bhatt goes down memory lane, shares kiddie pics of sister Alia
- Police busts fake certificate gang, arrests 6 persons in Meerut