Cuttack (Odisha), Oct 06 (ANI): At least three policemen were injured and 52 persons, including 13 women, were injured in a group clash that broke out between residents of Sarvodayapur and Sweeper colony in Rajabagicha. Reportedly, residents of Sarvodayapur and Sweeper Colony indulged in a verbal altercation over an issue that transpired during the idol immersion ceremony of Goddess Durga. The situation worsened when the youths started hurling stones and glass bottles on each other. However, no one has sustained any major injury.
- Next story We Have A Small Percentage Of Winning Against The USA- Indian Coach
- Previous story Heavy rains wreak havoc in Bengaluru, causes traffic snarls
- Boca coach Schelotto departs Club after Libertadores final loss to rivals River Plate
- We’ll name Chhattisgarh CM tomorrow: PL Punia
- Rafale Deal: Congress youth workers conduct candle march to demand probe
- AgustaWestland case: I’m afraid court will arrest me as I know everything about Christian Michel, says lawyer
- Breastfeeding for more than 6 months leads to smaller waist circumference