Mumbai, Aug 31 (ANI): After heavy downpour for past few days, a 3-storey building has now collapsed in Mumbai, on early Thursday morning. The building that crumbled down was situated near JJ Junction in Pakmodia Street of Bhendi Bazar. At least 35 people are feared to be trapped in the debris. District Commissioner of Police of Zone 1 Dr. Manoj Sharma said that all efforts are underway to save the trapped people. A team of the National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) and 10 fire tenders are at the spot to carry out the rescue and relief operations.
- 3-storey building collapses near JJ Junction, 35 feared trapped
- District administration set up ‘Udaan’ coaching institute for poor, talented girls
- Mohanlal velipadinte pusthakam new video song out
- U.S. admits to larger number of troops in Afghanistan
- Sreesanth Reacts To His Match Fixing CONTROVERSY Question!